sneak peek for STENCILRY
For those class members who are already enrolled, your access to the class blog/videos is still available. I will give you a one year notice when/if I close the class blog permanently.
This self-paced class which debuted in 2009 doesn't have an official start date. Purchase of STENCILRY, now includes the separate class STITCHED & STENCILED. They are permanently bundled together and sold as 1 class. A sneak peek video for S&S is on the class information page HERE.
You have full access to both classes, as soon as you register.
STENCILRY CLASS INFO
Just as the name implies, we’ll be conducting a full scale investigation into the art of stenciling. If you’ve seen my stencil work HERE in the last few years, put your seat belt on. I’m gonna show you exactly how I did it! Both spray inks & spray paint will be covered. From stencil portraits to burst of rays we’re doing it ALL. From cutting your own stencils to using ready-made or commercial, I'll show you how I build a visual journal page from the ground up. You will sit on my shoulder as I play in my visual journal.
- 4 full-color PDF documents for download. 77 pages total.
- 31 videos - You will have the option to watch these full screen with little loss in quality. The videos are not available for download.
- full access to the class blog & videos will remain open indefinitely for those who are currently registered for this class. if i ever decide to close the class i will give you at least a 6 month notice. (you're currently registered if your original password still works)
- plenty of time. This is not a class in “real time”, so you can work at your own pace. Think: correspondence course on crack. Knock yourself out and watch all 33 videos the first couple of days or stretch them out over the course of several months as you work along beside them. Your choice.
- A fast computer & high-speed internet service to process & watch the videos will be vital as well as knowledge of how to download and print the PDF documents. If you are regularly able to watch videos of up to 10 minutes in length w/o interruption you should be just fine. Do make sure though, since tuition is non-refundable once your password to the class blog has been sent.
Interested in feedback from former students. Go toTHIS post and read
CAUTIONARY NOTES: Spraypaint is toxic. We'll be using a lot of it. If you have known toxicity or environmental concerns or conditions please take these under serious consideration prior to registering. You may use spray inks or acrylic paints. I will demo both in the videos, but since spraypaint is my primary medium with stencils you'll see more of that.