Woe and damnation! An all day grade-level meeting yesterday. The dark cloud over my heart lifted as I drove home and into the weekend.
I continue to join digital frames + streetart. My romp with Suzanne through the city last weekend is still bringing me lots of pleasure and wonderment. I notice things in the photos I didn't catch the first time around.
journal pages from last week
The marriage of digital photos & frames is super simple. There are 317 different ways to slice this apple. Even a moron or imbecile can do this. That is to say... I, Mary Ann Moss, can do it.
Here is my method in Photoshop CS. Elements will work too. I'm sure there is a more proper way to do this, but as in most things, I employ guerilla strategies for figuring things out. ( I'm not taking questions on the process. So rude of me I know, but I'm too lazy!) I defer to google if you need more information.
- open both files - photo & frame
- click inside frame with magic eraser tool to create a transparent center
- drag photo to frame - resize to fit if necessary
- drag photo layer below frame layer in layers palette
- move it around to get it exactly where you want it
- add text if you want
- flatten layers